Time Allocation for Presentation
The time allocated for each presentation is 15minutes (12 min. for presentation, 3min. for Q&A) for regular papers and 25 minutes (20 min. for presentation, 5 min. for Q&A) for Lead papers.
In order to ensure the smooth operation of the session, we ask you to keep to the time allocation as stated above.
Data of Presentation
Session rooms are provided with one Windows laptop computer with LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) projector (XGA: 1024x768) on which Microsoft PowerPoint is installed (OS: Windows 7, English version; Software: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010). You are requested to bring the data of your presentation on USB memory stick to Speaker’s Room (6th floor, Room 602) and pass it to the technical expert at least 4hours before your session after checking your presentation. The size of your presentation data may not exceed 30MB. Please note as well to avoid delays during sessions, the use of personal laptop is not encouraged.
The name of file should be labeled with session number and your name as follows:
When you make a PowerPoint file for your presentation, please be sure that all graphics are embedded in the presentation file. Fonts should be standard fonts such as “Times new Roman”, “Arial” or “Courier”. If non-standard fonts must be used, they should be embedded in the presentation files.
Speaker’s room (602, 6th floor) will open from 8:30 to 18:00.
Speaker’s room is provided 3 Windows computers in order to check your presentation file.
Meeting in the Session Room
Please be present in the session room at break point to start of the session and take time to introduce yourself to the Session Chair.
ASSEMBLE OF SPEAKERS:
- Each speaker is asked to be present in the session room before the start of the session.
- Explain the way how you chair the session after you confirmed that all the speakers have arrived.
- The time allocated for each presentation is 15minutes (12 min. for presentation, 3min. for Q&A) for regular papers and 25 minutes (20 min. for presentation, 5 min. for Q&A) for Lead papers.
- Ask all the speakers to keep the time limit.
- Ask all the speakers to take a seat in the front line.
INTRODUCTION OF EACH SPEAKER:
- Introduce speaker’s name (speaker only), affiliation and title of paper.
- Have the time for discussion after presentation(s).